Installing the Remote GPS module requires a small modification to your FlightBox case. Here’s the process:
- Carefully disassemble the FlightBox, being very careful not to damage the Raspberry Pi while removing the bulkhead connectors.
- Remove the U-shaped plastic cut-out from the end of the case (see the video below).
- If necessary, remove the existing GPS module from the Raspberry Pi assembly.
- Plug the USB cable from the remote GPS into the top center USB port. (See video below.)
- Reassemble your FlightBox.
Modifying Your Case
Assemble FlightBox With Remote GPS